12.11.2013

Classic Tweed







You may remember me mentioning a tweed skirt in my haul post... This is it! I am so in love with it. It has a slight pattern on it that you can't really see here. I should have gotten an up-close photo of it. I've been looking for a tweed skirt for a while now, so I'm so happy to have finally gotten my hands on one! I picked it up the other day at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15. It was the only one on clearance and it just happened to be my size. It's also the perfect length for my petite frame. It was clearly meant to be.

Do you ever love your outfit so much that it makes you have a better day? That's how I felt about this outfit today. I'm usually a little grumpy when I have to work all day, but I felt so professional and stylish all day that my good mood could not be broken. I mean, I love this outfit so much that I look my coat off in 20 degree weather to get good pictures of it. Now that is love. 

Can we take a minute to talk about how amazing tights are? I'm so glad they're back in style. I mean, I'm not really sure if they were ever not in style, but for the longest time I rarely wore them. Maybe I'm glad that I've finally opened my eyes to their stylishness, I don't know. All i know is I want need MORE. Every color. 

Outfit Details: The Limited skirt (via TJ Maxx) // Old Navy top // 
Maurice's cardigan // Tory Burch flats // Walmart tights // eBay necklace // LOFT coat // 
Walmart infinity scarf // Phillip Lim for Target purse 

No comments:

Post a Comment