6.14.2013

Playing Favorites








Frankfort, Kentucky is actually a pretty cute little town. Matt and I had lunch downtown today, so that's where we took my outfit pictures. I'm glad we did! It's a bit more exciting than my backyard. I also got to show off my amazing parallel parking skills. I seriously parallel parked flawlessly between 2 cars (people on the street started clapping when I got out of the car, it was that good).

I think my outfit today is "color blocked." Usually I feel really boring when I wear just colors with no prints, but the lace on my shirt gives it a little extra something. My shirt and pants are both from Kohl's, which if you haven't noticed by now, I get a ton of my clothes/shoes/jewelry/etc. from there. The shirt I'm wearing isn't online anymore, but they still have it in my local store and it's on clearance for only $8! It wasn't that cheap when I got it (sad face). They have a great selection of clothing in juniors and misses, but my favorite is the LC Lauren Conrad line (both my shirt and pants are from it!). Their prices are super reasonable too, and they always have coupons on top of sales. 

Want to get in on the savings? My readers can get an exclusive 10% off discount for kohls.com using the code BLOGGER10 May 10th-July 11th. It can be used to stack savings with other department level discounts as well!

Outfit Details: Top: Kohl's // Pants: Kohl's // Shoes: Tory Burch // Necklace: 
Simple Addiction // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Bracelet: Groopdealz // 
Clutch: TJ Maxx ($13 on clearance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment