6.12.2013

Hot Hot Hot









I really wanted to have a clever blog post title today, but all I can think about is how hot it is. It's 90 degrees here in central Kentucky. This little outfit shoot literally only took about 3 minutes because Matt and I couldn't stand to be without AC for any longer than that. It's not that it's just simply warm, it's also extremely humid which makes it feel 20 times worse than it would otherwise. Hence the reason my hair is in a bun. (There is no point in trying to do anything with it, I swear.)

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen the wonderful, adorable necklaces I got in the mail today! Let me just say that I never wear orange--this is the only orange shirt I have and I hardly wear it--but the necklace I got today has a wee bit of orange on it. I really wanted to switch into that necklace for this shoot, but I'm saving it for tomorrow instead (big toothy smile). New necklaces excite me, okay? You should see how many I have in my room. (Possible closet tour post? :) )

Well, that's all folks. If you need me I will be sitting on the air conditioning vent.

Outfit Details: Top: Kohl's // Capris: Kohl's // Necklace: Rave (extremely old) // 
Shoes: Kohl's // Watch: Michael Kors // Bag: Michael Kors (via TJ Maxx) // 
Sunnies: Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment