5.28.2013

Tuesday is Penn Station Day






 You know I'm behind when you get 2 outfit posts in one day. Lucky for you! You might also be wondering why this has such a strange title. You see, one blog post is hard enough on my brain, but two just requires entirely too much brain power/creativity. The only thing I could think to do was to tell you about my weird eating rituals.

Every Tuesday, Matt and I eat Penn Station. It's family night, or something like that, and 6 inch subs are buy one get one free (this makes it okay to spend $5 on a 6 inch sandwich). Their parmesan chicken sub is amazing, and their fries are amazing, and... I'm cheap, okay? 

Anyways, I woke up late today. Luckily, I knew that I would since I've slept in the past 4 days, and I set 5 alarms. I seriously woke up on the 5th one, which gave me just enough time to get ready. I didn't even have an outfit picked out for the day (I'm lazy), so I through this together last minute. Who knew purple and leopard go so well together? 

These shoes are quickly becoming my favorite pair ever. They have the tiniest wedge on them (they make me like half an inch taller... it matters when you're 5'1") and I love the peep toe. You should be seeing a lot of them. 

Oh! About that test I told you guys about... I got the highest score. 101%. Sometimes, it's good to be a nerd.

Outfit Details: Top: Kohl's // Cardigan: Thrifted // Pants: TJ Maxx (Michael Kors) // 
Shoes: TJ maxx (Franco Sarto) // Bracelets: Groopdealz // 
Necklace: Kohl's // Earrings: Kohl's
 

1 comment: