3.21.2014

Spring Has Sprung







This weather is making me so happy, you guys. I can go outside not only without a jacket, but also while wearing open-toed shoes. I'm taking baby steps towards sandals, and I just cannot wait. 

Another great thing about the seasons changing is all the new clothes we all feel obligated to buy. Or maybe that's just me. Yesterday was the first day of spring, so being the predictable person I am, I headed straight for Kohl's and bought this amazing springy dress. I have a thing for dresses with sleeves because I don't like showing my arms, so as soon as I saw this dress I knew I had to have it. It's from the LC Lauren Conrad line which is already my favorite section of Kohl's. It's so soft and comfortable and flattering (if I do say so myself). 

I'm also pretty pumped about finally getting my hands on a pink purse. I've been looking for a great pink handbag for quite some time now, and as I was scrolling through Poshmark, I just happened to stumble upon this gorgeous like-new Coach bag for only $50. It is authentic and so freaking adorable. Poshmark is a dangerous place for shopaholics like me, but I love it when I can get amazing deals like this one! Check out my Poshmark closet here. :)

Outfit details | LC Lauren Conrad dress (Kohl's) // 
Coach Purse (via Poshmark) // Franco Sarto shoes (via TJ Maxx) // 
Target pearl earrings






 

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous on you! I'm also a huge fan of dresses with sleeves, and they're not always easy to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rachel! They are way too hard to find in my opinion. If I was a designer I would make all my dresses have sleeves for sure.

      Delete