3.17.2014

My Out-of-My-Price-Range Wish List

Untitled #4



Do you ever just look at someone's instagram account and think to yourself, "What does she DO for a living?!" I do, pretty much every day. Most of the people I follow on instagram have some pretty enviable stuff. We all know possessions aren't everything (blah blah), but I'm a girl, and sometimes I get overly excited about my possessions, especially fashionable ones. Here's what I've got on my if-I-ever-get-rich list:
  • Louis Vuitton Speedy (25 or 30)
  • A black Chanel crossbody (ANY will do. I'm not picky. Chanel is Chanel.)
  • Louis Vuitton Neverfull (To carry my tiny dog around in, of course.*)
  • Valentino Rockstud heels (because they are beautiful and the Torrid version is sold out)
  • A Celine bag of any kind (but I'm especially fond of this pink one)
  • An authentic Chanel brooch (because Chanel... do I need to explain this one?)
  • Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top in Tusk in Sun (Okay so I MAY have ordered this yesterday in a weak moment, BUT I am not okay with paying $158 for a shirt on a regular basis. I love this one so it's justified. If I wear it 158 times it will totes be worth it right!?)
  • J. Crew Jeweled Chandelier Sweatshirt (I've loved this and pined for it for so long I can hardly stand it, but once again, $158+ for one shirt/sweatshirt is just too much for me. Some people I follow on instagram have it in both colors and I just want to scream "HOW?! WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" but instead I just cry silently and search for this top on eBay.)
On the bright side, I'm in college majoring in accounting. So I'm pretty much guaranteed to be able to afford all this stuff eventually, right?**
*I don't have a tiny dog.
**I'm not actually that optimistic/naive. 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely wonder that when I look at people's instagrams! I just found your blog via Living In Yellow and I am excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Libby! I'm glad I'm not the only one! & welcome to the blog :) so happy to have you!

      Delete