2.07.2014

Snow Covered


You might recognize this sweater from a previous post on the blog... Yes, I'm rewearing it, but I have good reasons. 1.) It is the most comfortable sweater ever. 2.) I added sparkly elbow patches to it all by myself! and 3.) It's purple. Um, hello? You can't really blame me for rewearing this darling piece. At least I had the decency to wear different pants, shoes, and a new necklace. 

On another note, I never thought the day would come when I would say I'm getting tired of wearing my Hunter wellies... but it has. Dear Kentucky, please bring spring! This whole snow thing is getting old. 

And finally, speaking of getting old, I'm getting a day older tomorrow! :) I will finally be 21, so yeah, watch out world. 

Outfit Details | Apt. 9 sweater (Kohl's) // Seven jeggings (TJ Maxx) // 
Hunter rainboots // eBay necklace // Tory Burch handbag 

No comments:

Post a Comment