1.20.2014

Stripes and a Pop of Pink






I had an unexpected visitor during today's photo taking. He wouldn't look at the camera.
I was clearly lacking in the "creative poses" department today, but I really like my outfit so I'm going to make you look at 6 photos of the exact same stance anyway. I've wanted to wear this skirt so many times lately, and I'm so glad I finally wore it! It was actually a dress originally that I refashioned into a skirt with my handy dandy seam ripper. (Literally all I did was separate the seam from the skirt part and the top part. Super easy, even I could do it!) It originally had a black top part, but how boring is that? I knew this skirt would have so much more to offer by being paired with something colorful and bright. 

My boyfriend's dog, Maverick, gave it his approval too. :) 

Outfit Details | Kohl's cashmere sweater (Apt. 9) // Kohl's skirt (refashioned) // 
Kohl's heels (Elle) // Groopdealz necklace // Kate Spade purse 

1 comment:

  1. Fun pop of color! You look gorgeous!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete