12.28.2013

Reindeer Sweater




Wearing | OASAP sweater // Kohl's leggings // Kohl's scarf // Macy's boots // Phillip Lim for Target Purse


I had a hard time finding a photographer today, but luckily my boyfriend stopped by on his way to work for this 5 minute photo shoot. Despite the rush, I think they turned out nicely! I tried a new lens on my new camera today and it does a pretty good job with the blurred background effect that I'm obsessed with. Yay! 

Anyway, I thought I knew what I was going to wear today until this sweater came in the mail. I tore it open, tried it on, and changed everything else about my outfit to fit this sweater. You could say I like it a little bit. (Even though my mom said I look like Bill Cosby.) I would have worn it on Christmas, but it didn't show up until today. Sad face. Oh well, it's still reindeer sweater season if you ask me. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment