5.22.2013

Business Casual






I think this is my first outfit post in full-on "Corporate America" clothes. Sometimes dress pants are downright frumpy, but these are amazing. They are stretchy. Yes, stretchy can sometimes mean even more frumpy, but as you can see, these aren't! They fit just right--I love the straight leg fit. I feel like I'm wearing yoga pants, but I look very put together. 

Check out my new flats in the third picture. I love love love them. I think almost every pair of shoes I've worn on the blog so far has been from TJ Maxx, so you'll never guess where I bought these. Their clearance aisle and I get along a little bit too well. I swear I'm avoiding that place for a while.

I've been buying like crazy, so I think I'm going to take a step back and evaluate what I have. My clothes seem to be taking over my room... and they really need to stop throwing themselves all over the place before I get mad. It's a little embarrassing. Help me out and shop my closet on Poshmark. :) My best friend and I are dedicating all day Friday to adding new items to our Poshmark "closet's" so stay tuned--tons of new stuff is coming!

Outfit Details: Top: Kohl's (old) // Cardigan: Target // Pants: Kohl's // 
Shoes: TJ Maxx // Necklace: Kohl's // Watch: Michael Kors

P.S.- In case you were wondering, I think I did pretty good on my test today! 





1 comment: