5.17.2013

Casual Friday

You know, one of the main reasons I started my blog was to give myself a visual idea of what I have in my closet. I've always been the "I have nothing to wear" type of girl, when there's about 4390458093453 pieces of clothing in my closet. I can't afford to go out and buy a new outfit every single day, so I'm trying to "remix" the pieces I do have. It turns out
4390458093453 is a really good starting place.

Anyway, before the blog, I looked forward to casual Friday every week. Casual Friday was my no-effort, comfy day. For some reason, all the remixes I've come up with so far deal with dresses, skirts, or otherwise non-denim items. I'm more confused on Friday than Monday, and that's just wrong. TGIM? No.

I finally managed to put something together with normal jeans. I even managed to wear my new flats ($15 from TJ Maxx! Thanks Franco Sarto!) so I think I won.





  


 

Take that, casual Friday. The sad part is I work tomorrow, which means more jeans and more confusion. I'll get it right one day.

What do you wear to look cute on jean day?

Outfit Details: Top: Kohl's // Cardigan: Maurice's // Necklace: Groopdealz //
 Jeans: Maurice's // Shoes: Franco Sarto // Bag: Etsy // Earrings: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment