5.11.2013

#1

It's so easy to think of things to blog about, until you're actually doing it. (Am I right?!) For a while now, I've wanted to start my own blog thanks to the inspiration of some lovely ladies I follow on Instagram and Bloglovin'. And I just really like clothes. Before I talk myself out of it, here goes my first outfit post:









Outfit Details: Top: Target // Pants: Kohl's // Necklace: Wet Seal // 
 Watch: Michael Kors // Shoes: Old

There's nothing like a good peplum top (especially one that you find on clearance!). I might be a little too matchy-matchy here, but I couldn't resist putting together my mint pants with my mint bubble necklace! What color are you loving this spring?

P.S. Want to know a secret? My pants are actually capris. Yes, I'm that short.

Thanks for stopping by my first post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment