3.11.2014

My Almost Zara Blanket Scarf







I'm still mad at myself for not buying this Zara blanket scarf when I had the chance. It was originally $30, yet they're going on eBay for as much as $100. :( I picked this similar one up for a much more affordable $12. 

As much as I love this sweater and scarf combo, I'm so ready for a more springy outfit. It finally seems to be warming up a little around these parts. All I really want to wear is a dress and Jack Rogers sandals.

Just one more tidbit about this outfit--how perfect are these jeans? They are from the LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's. I think they are supposed to be "ankle" length, but since I'm so short, they are the perfect length with just a tiny bit of a "destroyed" look. At first, I was super against the "holes-in-jeans" thing that seems to have recently come back, but if Lauren Conrad is okay with it, then it's something I can get behind. I'm just a little scarred from the Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch days of middle school. Let's not go there.

Outfit details | Old Navy sweatshirt // eBay scarf // LC Lauren Conrad jeans (Kohl's) //
 Betsey Johnson watch // Tory Burch flats // Michael Kors purse (via TJ Maxx)    

No comments:

Post a Comment