12.07.2013

Color Crush: Purple



As much as I would love to post an outfit post of my own today, the weather here just won't permit it. There's currently about 10 tons of ice falling from the sky, so... I'm thinking my hunters and Vera Bradley umbrella from the other day's won't cut it (and we all know indoor lighting just isn't the same). 

So instead, I want to share with you my current obsession. I am loving the color purple. This is a good thing too, since apparently the Pantone color of the year for 2014 is a gorgeous shade of purple called "Radiant Orchid." I'm excited to say the least!

I am especially in love with that Vera Bradley tote in the pattern "Heather," but it's unfortunately sold out online. I hope they restock it because it's just perfect!

What color are you loving for the coming year? 


Items from above:

Vera Bradley Grand Tote // Kate Spade earrings // Tory Burch phone case // 
Hunter rainboots // J. Crew sweater // Kate Spade Necklace // Tory Burch bag 


No comments:

Post a Comment